Infertility can be explained as the inability of a couple to bear a child or a female to conceive or get pregnant. If you are unable to conceive after a year of consecutive sexual intercourse, you can say you are having infertility issue. It is the hardest issue that is faced by people after marriage because the problem stands as an obstacle for the couples to become a parent. Though the issue may be a serious concern, but with the advent of latest technology in the medical science, now it has become easier to treat the infertility problem.
So, if you are also running through the same condition for a long period, it is the time that you should seek the aid of infertility specialists. They with the help of advanced scientific and medical innovations can possible help you start your journey of proud parenting. Here we will discuss a few important things about factors of infertility and when you should seek the assistance of the expert.
Factors that Cause Infertility
If you go through different articles related to infertility, you would find that many experts have stated that there are many factors, which can one way or another lead to the risks for infertility. Some of the factors that are linked with infertility are age, weight, genital infantilism, sexually transmitted disease, smoking, alcoholic and many others.
When you should see a Fertility Expert?
If you are trying for more than a year to conceive, but every time you get missed then this is high time, you should meet a fertility expert or consult with a gynecologist. Here are few points that would help you know when you should get yourself checked for fertility problem.
- If you are under 35 years and you are unable to conceive
- Women over 35 years might face the problem of infertility, because the chances of getting conceived start dipping around this age.
- After the age of 40, a woman’s egg formation gets dropped both in terms of quality and quantity. Thus, the chances of conceiving get fewer and the risk of miscarriage gets greater.
- Always remember to check the BMI, because it is your body weight would impact the reproductive function. It would even impact the hormonal balance as well. If your BMI is under 10 or even over 30 than, there is always is risk for infertility.
- Thyroid is connected to hormones and if you have abnormal thyroid, then you might be facing infertility and miscarriage.
There are many fertility experts namely Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour, Dr. Indu Seth to name the few within your city, which you can search on Internet and get proper consultation. The Infertility specialists are the experts that you can trust when such problem arises.